The LGBTQ+ Caucus of Democrats Abroad UK exists to
ACT, EDUCATE and CELEBRATE in the interest of LGBTQ+ Americans at home and abroad.
- Raise awareness about issues that affect the American LGBTQ+ community in the UK;
- Participate in Pride events across the UK;
- Work to pass the Equality Act;
- Educate ourselves and others on Transgender non-discrimination in medical treatment and sports;
- Provide a forum for discussion, activism, and community building amongst our members;
- Host forums with guest speakers
Executive Committee Sponsor
Founded by Bob Ravelli
Activism is central to the story of queer liberation – it is part of our community’s DNA.
Activism is effective, it changes public sentiment, politics and policy.
Activism creates more engaged membership,
supercharging our efforts as a caucus and a country
The LGBTQ+ community has a rich history which must be preserved and passed along.
Education plays a vital role in raising awareness and eliminating discrimination.
Education fuels action.
To commemorate progress made by the community over the years.
To honor the heroes of our community, known and unknown.
To build relationships and create memories which fuel our activism.