Here in DAUK we are building the bridge to 2022 by growing our membership ahead of the crucial midterm elections. We are a committed and passionate community of Americans living in the largest Democrats Abroad country committee in the world. Yet we know there are thousands of Americans we haven’t reached yet who might like to join us. You can help!
If you aren’t yet a DAUK member, join us today! You will be the first to hear about all our events and advocacy on behalf of Americans living abroad. We also send you personalized voter info. So join today and tell a friend.
And if you’d like to meet us in person, please come to one of our membership drive events in October – scroll down the page to see the drives for the final weekend.
If you are a DAUK member, be the infrastructure that gets out the overseas vote! See if there is a drive near you. If there is and you can help that day, please get in touch!
The remaining membership drive locations are listed below. Please drop by and say hi, or if you want to help, email us today.
(Click here to see even more photos from our successful drives in Oxford, Cornwall, Greenwich and London!)
October 23, 2021
- Oxford: Cornmarket Street. 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Edinburgh: Castle Terrace next to Edinburgh Farmers Market. 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- East London: London Fields, Hackney (E8 3RY). 10:00am – 2:00 p.m.
October 17, 2021
- London: Marylebone Farmers Market. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
- London: Queen’s Park Farmers Market. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
October 16, 2021
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- London: St. Johns Wood High Street outside Starbucks from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
October 10, 2021
- London: Marylebone Farmers Market. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Brighton: Churchill Square. 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
October 9, 2021
- London: Greenwich, near the Cutty Sark. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- London: St. John’s Wood High Street, outside Starbucks. 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Plymouth, Devon: Near Mayflower Steps Memorial. 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- London: Fulham, Eel Brook Common. 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- London: Richmond Hill, Lass O’Richmond pub. 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
- Oxford: Bonn Square. 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.